Thursday, October 7, 2010

Doesn't it feel great??


This morning was definitely a blogworthy kind of morning. This adorable little blondie slept until SEVEN THIRTY!!! That's right friends, it was glorious. First time in his entire 20 months of existence. I'm sure you baby-wisers are rolling your eyes, but this is some kind of accomplishment in our house. I actually started to wonder if he was even still alive, so I finally went to check on him, but only after enjoying a leisurely breakfast (Cheez-Its, a double chocolate cookie, and a diet coke cause that's how I roll:-)). What would have been REALLY nice is if I, too, had been able to sleep until 7:30, but since Mr. Sam found his way into our bed sometime prior to 5 AM and wanted breakfast at 7, that didn't happen. I'll take what I can get. It certainly felt great!

It was all downhill from there. Natey pooped his pants at a play date, and I'm talking the explosive, filled his jeans full of poo kind of event (it's a shame I don't have a picture of that). After leaving the play date early for a bath and rushing to get to preschool for Sam, Sam's teacher asked me what I fed him for breakfast because he was bouncing off the walls and she had to warn him to settle down. When I asked Sam about it in the van he replied, "she lied."

No comments: