But, what Sam had really been looking forward to all week was his party yesterday! He still doesn't quite comprehend days of the week and time, so every day he was asking "is today my party?" So, the poor kid was over the moon when Friday finally arrived. He and Natey could hardly keep their hands off the party stations I had set up prior to their friends' arrival. I believe it's safe to say a good time was had by all. Here is a picture of the party-goers, minus one ninja turtle.
Upon arrival, there were crafts; decorating paper pumpkins with stickers and these really cool crayons I made (yes, I impress myself;-)):
and spider hats courtesy of Lindsay.
On to the outdoors. The boys got several balloons, containing treats, that they had to pop.
And then Kim provided the bobbing for donuts game. The boys couldn't wait for their turn nibbling those tasty gems.
Amidst all the chaos, my sweet boys shared a tender moment.
Last night Paul and I attended a Halloween party, too. It was supposed to be "recession style" (no costume over $10), and I'm not one to spend money on something so pointless anyway, so I used what I had: a 2T dog costume and a free face-painting kit. Here is the result (face-painting by Robin):
No comments:
Post a Comment