Saturday, October 2, 2010

Do you know where your children are?

My mom likes spending time with old people. My mom likes spending time with Sam. My mom likes taking Sam to visit old people. One day last week she convinced Sam to go with her to visit my grandmother in the old folks' home. She bribed him with Chick Fil A. Sam has gone with her before and he never really tells me about the visits but Mom always says he (and the old women) have a great time. Well, yesterday when I was uploading my apple orchard pics off her camera, I found this:

Now, I don't know who that old lady is, but does that look like a boy who is having a great time?
By the way, Ben and Les, if you're curious about what goes on with Benny when you leave him at Mom and Dad's, here's a glimpse:


Ok, so to be honest, here's the first picture I saw of Sam with the mysterious old lady:

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love your blog posts. They are hilarious.

Julie said...

Thanks Karen:-)

Jenna said...

How did I miss this post? He is darling - and I bet the old people love him to pieces. I think you're hilarious too.