Friday, July 1, 2011

21st Century Arranged Marriage


I once saw a statistic that said that arranged marriages have only a 4% divorce rate. Looks like these two have a bright future ahead of them;-). Isn't a budding young love so precious? Imagine how this picture will look next to their wedding photo one day.

Today the boys and I took a trip to the zoo with two of Natey's favorite girls, Riley and Eva. It was a bit hot and utterly crowded. Ours is a rather small zoo; a trip through the entire place can be done in under an hour. Today we skipped a good number of the animals, only stopping at the favorites. Today we didn't bother with the alligators, the reptiles, the birds....none of the boring stuff. Seriously, can't they just replace all that crap with a camel or something? But I do love that we have a nice little zoo, simply to provide us with something to do on a boring day. The boys got in some play time in the park before the zoo opened, and there are always a few nice photo ops....although Eva wasn't really feeling it;-).



Natey and his babe.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I loved the small-zoo concept when my kids were small. I miss going & may just have to tag along one day with a gaggle of little kids so that I can visit the animals again! I love Eva's face but especially Riley's look of exasperation at Eva's crying. :)

Kristen G. said...

That was fun today! I love how Riley and Natey just started walking off holding hands together without us telling them to! That is TOO cute!!! James looked at the last picture of Natey holding Riley on his lap and said "Natey thinks he's a stud!" hehe too cute!