To be honest, I stressed out about this party for atleast a week, but for little reason. It was a simple party, with lots of kids, perfect weather, and thanks to my beautiful and fabulous friend Kristen, delicious cinnamon rolls. The only thing special that I made for the party were cute peep nest treats for the kiddies to take home.
To keep the kids busy while the eggs where being hidden for the hunt, they decorated cardboard eggs to use in a rowdy (or maybe not) game of pin the egg on the basket. I'm pretty sure this was their most favorite part of the party! Look at these happy faces:
Oh well....atleast there were some happy-looking moms.
And then it was off to the hunt, where many sweet photos were surely captured on camera:
And many sweet treats were gathered in eggs.
Oh, and although one of my children had a bit of trouble even locating the basket, Nathanael won the game, getting his egg closest to the center!
Hooray for friends, candy, and a wonderful day.
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great time - I miss the times with little kids at home. Treasure it!! Love the peep nests.
This party was so fun. You did such a great job, everything was planned perfect. The egg hunt, the egg decorating, the goodie bag you made was to die for! Thanks so much for inviting us. Glad were friends and that I could lighten your load. :0)
Great party Julie. Thanks for all the work you did to make it so fun for the kiddos!
Post a Comment