I wonder what my nephew, baby Ben, will think of his new basket. I wonder if he'll love it so much that he'll sleep with it long after the last of the Easter candy has been eaten. I love it that much. I think I should have made Max's and Ben's first so that Natey and Sam wouldn't have gotten the practice baskets.
I wonder if Nathanael will be a janitor when he grows up. He sure loves to push the broom around. Today he and I were at Walmart. I had him strapped into his stroller to prevent him from getting loose and destroying the store. He kept saying "buckle it, buckle it", which is generally his request when getting into the stroller or car seat, he likes to do it himself. So, I unbuckled it thinking he wanted to buckle it. Instead, he started to climb out. I was not going to let that happen for two reasons. First of all, he would certainly take the opportunity to pull everything off the shelves or try to run off. And secondly, since he wanted to fit in at Walmart, he didn't have any shoes or socks on, and I didn't want his bare feet on the ground. So, I buckled him back in. He started crying "buckle it, buckle it. Push it, push it." I told him he could not get out and he was not going to push the stroller. To this he replied, "ahhhhhh! Team work. Team work." That kid.
3 comments:
I LOVE ben's basket!!! If he doesn't love it, I'll change my name to ben so that I can use it :)
Yeah, I think that's my favorite basket too. Poor Sam and Natey :(
Cute basket!! And I love TEAM WORK - too hilarious. I can't remember the show, but I can surely remember the saying.
Post a Comment