Saturday, May 21, 2011

Graduation Program

Since uploading videos on YouTube is so utterly painful, and typically takes 20-30 minutes per video, I wasn't able to include these videos on my previous post, but wouldn't want anyone to miss out on viewing Sam's fantastic performance. Ok, so perhaps he doesn't have the same gusto for public performance that he once demonstrated, when he used to perform his rock star ballads. But, I still think 4 year olds singing are just precious.



I can't even understand most of this one, but it's still pretty catchy:-).


4 comments:

Jenna said...

Sam is so cute - I saw some dancing at the beginning of the first one. I am going to have to go back through our family vaults & find videos of my boys at this age.

Rebecca said...

Too cute! I love his big yawn in the third video. :D

Blog Author said...

Those girls beside him are trying to crowd him out on the second one!

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh....those videos were so cute! Sam is precious! I loved his little smile before he started singing in the first one. I can just hear his sweet little voice singing the songs! Little kid performances get me every time!