Saturday, December 18, 2010

More Christmas Fun

This has probably been the busiest Christmas season of my life and also the most enjoyable. We have baked and delivered many Christmas goodies (still, if you didn't receive any, it isn't because we don't love you. There are just too many people to get you all), listened and sung nonstop Christmas carols, gone Christmas shopping, wrapped gifts, and spent the last month trying to convince Sam that Santa is real. This week we had more seasonal activities on our schedule to attend. Unfortunately we just simply couldn't attend them all. This week Sam went to the doctor (not a Christmas activity), went to the dentist (he loved it and has asked if he can go everyday), sang in his preschool Christmas program, and had his Christmas party canceled due to rain. Seriously? How lame is that? My pictures from the Christmas program weren't too fabulous: But, luckily, for your viewing pleasure, we have video!!! Sam didn't sing as robustly in the Christmas program as he did in the Thanksgiving one. Pay attention to his eyes toward the middle of the first video:-).
Nathanael hasn't had many Christmas festivities on his agenda, but he has decided he wants to be the Naked Chef when he grows up.
And as for Paul and me, we like to look hot when we go out on dates.Hehehe. Last night we attended an Ugly Sweater/White Elephant party. I think the voting must have been rigged because I didn't win the sweater competition and clearly I had the best sweater:-). Oh well, I guess we can't win them all. Atleast Paul and I walked away the happy new owners of a 12-pack of Diet Pepsi (that ought to satisfy my addiction for 3 days) and a giant whoopie cushion (just what we need in this house, more crude noises).
I'm looking forward to the fun and adventure this last week of the Christmas season will bring!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha..Love the sweater picture. Although, Paul's sweater could have been a bit more obnoxious.

Unknown said...

About video.... It looked as if Sam suddenly realized that they were not sounding so hot. ... maybe thinking the church Primary children could have done a better job... Funny..