Saturday, November 12, 2011

One Woman's Trash

Lately my sister-in-law, Lisa, has become quite fond of attending auctions, both live and online, to search for treasures. A couple Saturdays ago she invited me to go with her. I did, but I didn't get anything. I did, however, tell her I was looking for some old picture frames to use for decorating the playroom. The next thing I knew, she had found just what I needed! So, I took those old pictures frames, which came ALL for $1.50, and turned them into my latest project.
Before:
I painted them and inserted some cork (which I also painted) in place of the glass.
And now I have the perfect gallery for all of Sam's art projects from school! Project completed for less than $20. That's my kind of craft!

1 comment:

Paul said...

No credit to the person who had to hang all that stuff??