As for little brother who insisted on me taking his picture too, I think he may hold a future in the Lingerie Bowl instead of the Super Bowl.
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Future NFL star
At our house, we've been waiting anxiously for the last few days for a very special package. You see, Aunt Lisa gave Sam a couple of gift cards to the NFLshop.com and he spent days poring over the website, trying to decide how to spend them. Finally we found the perfect thing- a complete child's uniform! What could be more appropriate for the child who plays football non-stop, every day? Though Green Bay has been Sam's favorite team, he shocked me and chose the Bengals uniform instead. His reason? "They are a tiger team." Fair enough. With the remainder of the money on the gift cards, I helped him select a pair of Green Bay Christmas tree ornaments. Those have not arrived yet. But tonight, just before bedtime, the UPS truck arrived with Sam's new favorite possession. And now he can look like a football star in all his daily games.
As for little brother who insisted on me taking his picture too, I think he may hold a future in the Lingerie Bowl instead of the Super Bowl.
As for little brother who insisted on me taking his picture too, I think he may hold a future in the Lingerie Bowl instead of the Super Bowl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, I love sam's uniform...but I cannot stop laughing at Nathanael and that face. Who taught him "fierce" ? :)
Post a Comment