Friday, June 10, 2011

Who doesn't love freebies and parties?

Have you heard about House Party? If not, you should definitely check it out. I was recently chosen to host a party for Expo washable dry erase markers. So yesterday some fine friends came over for snacks and play time, and left with learning boards and markers.
I love having friends in my home, and receiving free products is a great excuse to have people over. However, I think I bit off a little more than I could chew with the number of people I invited. Don't get me wrong; I was definitely happy to have everyone there. I'm glad each and every one was able to come. However, will I be inviting 30 people over to my house again any time soon? I'm thinking not. A small taste of the destruction:
Look, I'm not afraid to admit my flaws. I'm uptight. No doubt about it. So, when after the party my kitchen floor looked 100% worse than Nate's shirt in the picture below, I had a bit of a headache. And I took a nap.
But ya know what? The crumbs vacuumed up, and the toys will eventually find their proper homes, and I love having so many wonderful people in my life. So, I take it back; I'll probably do it again. And then I'll write another blog about how chaotic it was.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Looks like fun - Lindsay's face is priceless. :)

Rob Eddy said...

I love that when faced with the huge cleanup task, you took a nap.