Then he gave Max instructions on how to learn the alphabet.
Meanwhile, Sam was having a great time tossing the football with Uncle Paul, until the bad uncle riffled the ball into the poor kid's gut.
Mimi got a water feature for her deck as a gift from Robin and Chris. The boys took turns drinking from it.
And before long, clothing had become optional and a storm was brewing. Sam and Nathanael tried to hide from the lightening.
And apparently a brewing storm makes a perfect backdrop for family photos. I believe these may be the first pictures ever taken of us sisters. And Robin didn't want to take them.
Happy birthday, Mom, and may you have "many, many, many" more years.
"Hey, what happened to my diaper?"
2 comments:
I like reading your blog! ... and you all look so much alike!!!
I just wanted to clarify that I was not against the pictures...just would have liked some advanced notice so that I didn't look like the redneck sister who only takes a shower once a week.
Post a Comment