I chose Claire's birthday party theme last year when there was a ton of Hello Kitty stuff on clearance. It ended up working out perfectly since she is wildly excited about cats. She even ended up getting a hand-me-down Hello Kitty shirt not long before her party that was just perfect.
It was a very simply play-date/party. They colored Hello Kitty pictures, ate food that was mostly suited for the adults (it was a drop-off or stay party for the adults), watched a Hello Kitty movie (I never even knew there were movies until I was looking for activities for the party), played, and had cupcakes. The guests of honor were my dear, dear friend Heidi and Claire's friend Blythe (and Herschel too) who traveled 2+ hours each way. Claire's other party guests were Brynn, Tessa, Jillian, Andy, and Brielle.
1 comment:
That last picture is darling. Best trip I took in October!
Post a Comment