Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Our future Olympian


On Monday Nathanael finally got to start his first sport: gymnastics! I have been wanting to put him in classes for a while now, but I finally made the plunge when a deal came along on LivingSocial. I figured I couldn't pass it up. Nathanael is so full of energy that I thought gymnastics would be perfect for him! When I called to schedule him for his class, the instructer agreed to allow him to try the 3 year old class (he's 2 1/2) instead of the mommy-and-me class, but if he didn't do well (behave himself), he'd be bumped down. Well, after class she didn't tell us to never come back, so I guess we get to continue on in the class we're in!
I'm pretty sure he had fun. And he did a good job. He just can't help himself; he had a hard time waiting his turn and sitting still during the stretches and instruction. I can't wait to see how he does next time!