Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Newbie

Well, I'm finally caving; I'm starting a blog. I was pretty certain I'd never do this. It's somewhat embarrassing to me to make the goings-on of my life so public. Pictures and status updates on Facebook are about enough for me. But then I saw some really cool books that you can have made from your blog posts, and I thought it was such a neat way to preserve family memories. I keep a journal for both Sam and Nathanael (and one for myself...that gets updated about once or twice a year), but I figure I'm much more likely to get things on paper this way, since I'm on the computer way too much during the day anyway. So here it comes... My simple little life.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hoorah! Good for you :)
I haven't made a book yet of my blogging but knowing I can is very nice! One of these days...