First they colored pictures of angry birds, cut and pasted them to make their goodie bags. Then they donned their handmade masks. I'm quite proud of those masks, thank you.
Next, we had a quick game of Pin-the-Beak-on-the-Angry-Bird. All credit for the amazing bird and beaks goes to Paul. He free-styled the whole thing while looking at a picture. I'm impressed. So impressed that I left the thing laying around the house for several days afterwards because I felt sad to throw his hard work out. After that, the kids just played, which is all kids really want to do anyway. They did play Duck Duck Angry Bird while they waited for their mothers to pick them up, though.
For lunch, I constructed an Angry Bird from a take-and-bake pizza I bought at the store. And I also made Angry Bird cupcakes. Sam approved. He said, in fact, that it was his best birthday party ever. I'm glad he enjoyed it. It makes the effort and stress worth it.
Age:7
Height: 48"
Weight: 53 lbs
What is your favorite thing to do? Play sports.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A basketball player.
What is your favorite food? Ice cream.
Who do you like to spend time with? My friends.
What do you do really well? Shoot the basketball.
What makes you laugh? Funny things.
What is the best time of day? The time of day when Dad comes home.
What are you afraid of? When I'm alone.
Who is your best friend? Henry
What do you like to do with your family? Go to the children's museum
What do you love to learn about? History
Where do you like to go? Children's museum
What is your favorite book? A to Z Mysteries, Calendar Mysteries
What is your favorite color? Blue
If you had one wish, what would it be? To be a basketball player right now.




No comments:
Post a Comment