But here are a couple things I found and copied from Pinterest for Christmas:
-Coming up with exciting gift ideas for the parents is usually quite challenging. My mom is constantly asking for updated family pictures from my siblings and me. So, after seeing some really cool photo collages (which I'm a huge fan of) on Pinterest, Robin and I set out to make one for our parents for Christmas.

And this is our finished product.
I was really happy with the way is turned out. Now we just need to get the whole family together to get a family portrait made.
-Recently we had our own family pictures made and I wanted a different way to give the pictures out to the grandparents that wasn't just stuck in a boring frame. So, after happening upon this idea on Pinterest,

I set out to make my own, with even a very small one to go in Paul's stocking for him to take to work.
Now that everything has slowed back down to normal, I'm feeling like making something new. I'm refilling my cache with ideas. After all, there's always another holiday just around the corner.
2 comments:
Cute! My walls are still so bare. It's on the (ever expanding) to-do list for my house! Maybe this will be the year!
I was looking at the photo wall at Mom and Dad's yesterday, and I have to say that it looks so much better in person than it does even in that picture. You took that pic from a weird angle (well, from the stairs, I guess you coudnt' get it all in otherwise) and it makes it look like there's tons of space between the pictures and the bench, and there's really not.
Post a Comment