Friday, September 30, 2011

Off and Riding

There hasn't been much happening around our house this month, but thanks to Sam's hard work, we can close the month with a bang. This week he ditched the training wheels!
On Tuesday night, Paul was outside with the boys before bedtime when he decided it was time to teach Sam to ride his bike. At first Sam was not interested. In fact he ran! But once he saw that he was actually capable of doing it, he became so proud of himself! Now, each night he tells Dad that he wants to go practice riding without training wheels. He'll be ready to completely take off on his own in no time!
And as usual, this little guy just gets to sit on the sidelines and watch:

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I love the motion in the top picture - too cool! I can never do that on purpose, can you? Sam is doing great to be riding his bike already - I was in fifth grad.e