I wanted to get some pictures of us enjoying the show, but no one seemed very willing to participate in my self-portraits.
That's alright, atleast the elephants smiled for their pictures.
Don't they look so cute and cuddly in this picture? Like you could just go right over and give them a big hug. And they would probably hug you back. I think elephants are my new favorite animal. They've always been Sam's favorite. He'll tell you so. And since we are two peas in a pod, it only makes since that they would be my fave too. I love that boy. And I love elephants. I never knew they were so dang talented! Check out the amazing tricks they can do:
I was impressed. When I was little my dad told me we were going to get a miniature elephant. And I believed him. We never did get one. Just a big fat pig who was supposed to be mini, but he wasn't. For real.
1 comment:
I wish I had gone to the circus. Next year I will introduce Max to the circus.
Post a Comment