Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Adventures of Sam and Hung Le


Sam is such a boy's boy. He loves all sports, being loud, rough-housing, and all things cars. And MONSTER TRUCKS! He's been asking to go to Monster Jam since he was little bitty. It's only because of Sam that I know who Grave Digger, Avenger, and El Toro Loco are.
Recently Sam and I were accompanied by his bff, Henry, and his mom to see If You Give a Mouse a Cookie at the Peace Center. As I was driving by the Bi-Lo Center, I noticed the sign was flashing that Monster Jam was coming to town!!! What?! That is Sam's wildest dream come true!!!
So, on Saturday, Paul took his oldest son to the redneck fest. Of course Henry came along and brought his dad too. I'm not sure about the dads, but I'm pretty sure Sam had the time of his life. Paul texted me during the event to tell me that Sam had hugged his arm and said "Dad, this is the best ever!"
Notice the twinkle in Sam's eyes? That is one happy boy!! He can't wait to go again next year! Get ready, Paul.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I Love your post Julie.
The things we will do for our children...Somehow seeing Sam and Paul there makes the Monster Jam a little less "Redneckish"