Saturday was Sam's 4th birthday. Last Thursday we had his birthday party. 6 little boys, including Sam, ran, played, made crafts, and ate cake for 2 1/2 hours. As all the kiddos arrived I had them decorate plain brown lunch sacks for their goody bags. Next, they made silly glasses.

After their crafts, it was on to the water games. We tried to do water balloon toss,

but when that failed because they are too little to actually catch the balloons, they just threw them at each other until they were all gone.

The boys had a blast shooting each other with water guns and playing in the sprinkler...I think Nathanael liked that best.

They worked up an appetite and all enjoyed Mickey Mouse nuggets, grapes and cheese.

Lunch was followed by car cake decorating (and best of all, eating).

Sam had such a great day. He proclaimed to me, "Mom, this is my best birthday party ever." I'm so glad.
No comments:
Post a Comment