Saturday, July 24, 2010

It's a lot of work to be crafty.

Or so Paul proclaimed after my last round of handmade goods. I recently made this for a friend's birthday.

And then I decided to make my sister a growth chart for her baby shower. I was quite pleased with the way it finally turned out, after I repainted the numbers. The first color choice was too pale.
And finally, since I had the privilege of co hosting her baby shower, I also made these cute and delicious cake pops for Robin. I got the idea from a friend's baby shower I attended recently. They are so much fun to make. I'll be making more soon so I can try out another flavor.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Cake pops! Wonder where you got that idea ;) Were they fun to make? Laisa did the ones for the shower, so I didn't see how you do it!